“Who screams like a devil and sings like an angel“, this is how fans describe Oliver Sykes. While Oliver Sykes is working on conquering the world with music, here we present some of the fun facts about Oliver Sykes.
So, Let’s get started:
- Oli suffered from Sleep paralysis since he was 12 years old. He still experiences sleep paralysis in which he can’t move his body or can’t wake up. And he meditates every day which helps to reduce the sleep paralysis occurrence. That’s Surprising… Isn’t it?
- Oliver Sykes’ first concert was a Linkin Park concert.
- At the age of 18, he went on to his first tour.
- He loves Dominoes Pizza.
- Can you guess his favorite color? It’s Blue.
- Oliver Sykes is highly influenced by Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington & Pink Floyd’s Syd Barret.
- Once, Oliver Sykes flipped his car because he was too drunk. Luckily, he didn’t get injured.
- Oliver Sykes’s body is full of tattoos. But do you know how many exactly? Well, Oli has 54 tattoos. (It might have changed now though.)
- At the age of 16, he became vegetarian after watching PETA’s video on how meat is produced. Then, In 2013 Oli become a vegan.
- Oliver Sykes doesn’t believe in god.
- He has two dogs named Oskar and Luna.
- His rapper name used to me Grand Master Syko.
- Oli wrote a song about his close friend who betrayed him. And it’s called “Sleep with One Eye Open”.
- He used to have snakebites and wear stretchers.
- He was obsessed with Art when he was a teenager.
So, These are the Top 10 Facts about Oliver Sykes. Which fact came as a surprise to you? Do let us know in the comments below.
I learned 2 or 3 new stuff about Oli. Notice ????